DoctorTro.com is a wholly owned website by Northvale Primary Care PC, also known as Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care. We have provided five essential sections for your convenience:
- Plain-Language Terms & Conditions
- Patient/Client Agreement
- Financial Agreement
- Website Terms & Conditions
Should you need further information or have any questions regarding any of these key sections, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email.
- PLAIN-LANGUAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
What does my retainer cover?
Our practice charges a retainer for services, which varies depending on the program:
- 24 Week Medical Weight Loss Program:
- Retainer: $500/month for the program’s duration.
- Covers services provided during the Program, including non-medical health coaching like health coaching visits, group coaching, weight-loss counseling, and integrated smart equipment.
- Includes email and text messaging access to our staff, health coaches, and physicians.
- Premium app access for the length you are enrolled in a program.
- Virtual Metabolic Care/Direct Primary Care/Medical Maintenance Programs:
- Retainer: $200/month.
- Covers services provided during the program, including non-medical health coaching services such as health coaching visits, group coaching, and weight-loss counseling as per program rules.
- Also includes email and text messaging access to our staff, health coaches, and physicians.
- Enables us to schedule urgent visits and, if necessary and available, same-day visits.
- Premium app access for the length you are enrolled in a program.
- Health Coaching:
- Covers services provided during the program including non-medical one-on-one health coaching visits, group coaching, nutritional advice & guidance, and integrated smart equipment.
- Includes email and text messaging access to our staff and health coaches.
- Premium app access for the length you are enrolled in a program.
- Personal Training:
- This includes services covered by personal training packages up to the number of sessions purchased. These services encompass one-on-one personal training sessions, exercise plans, guidance, and equipment recommendations.
Are there Additional Charges?
Yes, there are additional charges for services beyond what your retainer covers. If additional services are necessary or medically required, we will submit out-of-network claims to your insurance for physician visits and related medical services. We will work with your insurance company to seek coverage. Any unpaid claims, overpaid claims, or related costs will be your responsibility based on your insurance’s determination of benefits. Please note that Medicare and Medicaid members are exempt from out-of-network billing.
After submitting claims, you and our office will receive an explanation of benefits, and the insurance may issue checks to you for our services. We kindly ask that you send these checks to our office via USPS or drop them off during your visit for account application. If checks for additional charges are not received at our office, you will be invoiced for these unpaid services.
Our charges for medical services are as follows:
- New/Annual Office Visit: $750
- This includes the time to review your medical records, a 30-minute onboarding call with our staff, a 15-minute introductory call with our health coaches, and a 90-minute meeting with one of our doctors.
- Follow-up Visits: $250
- This includes a follow-up visit with one of our doctors, this may also include additional time with a health coach
- Remote Physiologic Monitoring: $100/month
- This includes reviewing the multiple data points our practice monitors remotely, which may include: ECG, Weight, Body Composition, Glucose, Blood Pressure Readings, Holter, Water Weight, Continuous Glucose
- Lab Tests: $25/test each
- Including: Hgb/Hct, CMP, Lipid Panel, Hba1c, Ketones, Urinalysis, Influenza, Strep, and any other onsite testing
- Spirometry: $100.00
- This is a breathing test to assess your lung function
- EKG 12-lead: $100.00
- This is a 12-lead test assessing heart electrical conductivity
- Bioimpedance: $50.00
- This is a 8-point, full body body-composition scale which also estimates your visceral fat
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure: $300.00
- This includes a device that captures your continuous blood pressure readings over 48 hours helping us analyze your blood pressure patterns
We strive to provide comprehensive care, and these charges reflect the value of our services. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification.
What if my insurance doesn’t cover services beyond my program retainer?
Rest assured, your well-being is our top priority. If your insurance doesn’t cover additional services outside your program retainer, we’re here to assist. Our commitment to delivering excellent patient care remains unwavering, and we can explore arrangements to ensure you receive the necessary care without facing financial hardship. Over time, we’ve successfully worked with numerous patients, each with their unique insurance situations. Your health and care will always come first, no matter the insurance coverage.
How will the office submit claims?
For patients enrolled in a program prior to December 1, 2023: We will electronically submit out-of-network claims to your insurance, covering the total costs of our services, including itemized costs for appointments, follow-up visits, chronic care management, remote monitoring appointments, counseling, and more, as listed under the charges for medical services above. Once these claims are submitted to your insurance, they may direct payments to you, and it becomes your responsibility to remit these checks to our office.
For patients enrolled in a program after December 1, 2023: You can request a superbill for medical services via email, which you can then submit to your out-of-network benefits for potential reimbursement.
Does your office accept Medicare or Medicaid?
Please note that we do not participate in Medicare or Medicaid programs, and therefore, our bills cannot be submitted to them for reimbursement.
Am I required to commit to a Program once enrolled?
- Health Coaching Programs: Requires a full 6-month commitment.
- Medical Weight Loss Programs: Requires a full 6-month commitment.
- Virtual Primary & Metabolic Care/Medical Maintenance Programs: Have a minimum 12-month commitment, after which a month-to-month enrollment is initiated unless the patient cancels according to the policy below.
- Personal Training Packages: Must be used within 3-months for a pack of 4 personal training sessions, 6 months for a pack of 10 training sessions.
- Health Coaching Packages: Must be used within 6 months for 10 one-on-one sessions, 12 months for 20 one-on-one sessions.
- PATIENT/CLIENT AGREEMENT:
This Agreement is between Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care, P.C. (“NPC”), located at 84 Route 303, Tappan, NY 10983, represented by Tro Kalayjian D.O. or Dr. Laura Buchanan, M.D., and/or PA-C. Mary Dugandzic (“Physician”) acting as an agent of NPC, and the Patient (Virtual Metabolic Care/Direct Primary Care/Medical Maintenance/24 Week Medical Weight Loss Programs) or Client (Health Coaching) (“You”).
The Physician, specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, and obesity medicine, provides care on behalf of NPC. In exchange for fees paid by You, NPC, through its Physician, agrees to provide You with Services as described in this Agreement.
- Patient/Client: Refers to the persons for whom the Physician provides Services, listed in Appendix 1.
- Services: Include medical and non-medical services, amenities (collectively “Services”) offered by NPC, detailed in part in Appendix 1.
- Term: This Agreement starts on the date signed below and renews automatically every month.
- Fees: You agree to pay NPC the amount specified in the attached document for services rendered during this Agreement. Monthly fees are payable upon signing and renew automatically. Early termination will require payment until 30 days’ post notice to terminate.
- Billing and Insurance Information:
- You will be directly billed for this program, with the monthly fees serving as a retainer for services.
- All programs are billed monthly upon enrollment, and charges will occur on the same date each month until paid in full. Please be aware that your payment schedule does not align with your program schedule.
- Please note that each health insurance plan varies, so we recommend contacting your insurance provider directly to understand your “Out Of Network” deductible and copayments.
- We will submit claims to your insurance as an “Out Of Network Provider” for the remaining charges until 12/1/2023.
- Our billable services for this program encompass multiple physician visits and chronic care management.
- Upon enrollment, there will be a $25.00 service fee for any unpaid balances, NSF (non-sufficient funds), and/or stop payments.
- If you have any questions or need clarification, please reach out to our office.
- Non-Participation in Insurance: NPC and the Physician do not participate in health insurance or HMO plans and have opted out of Medicare. Neither of the parties mentioned above makes any representations that the fees paid under this Agreement are covered by your health insurance or other third-party payment plans. This Agreement confirms your understanding that the Physician does not accept Medicare, and therefore, Medicare cannot be billed for any services provided to You by the Physician. You also agree not to seek Medicare reimbursement for any of these services.
- Insurance or Other Medical Coverage:You acknowledge and understand that this Agreement is not an insurance plan and should not be considered a substitute for health insurance or other health plan coverage (e.g., HMO membership). It does not include coverage for hospital services or any services not directly provided by NPC or its Physicians. NPC has advised You to maintain a health insurance policy or plan that covers general healthcare costs. You recognize that this Agreement is not a health insurance contract and is not designed to replace any existing or future health insurance or health plan coverage You may have.
- Term & Termination: This Agreement starts on the date signed below and renews automatically every month. This Agreement can be terminated by either party with 30 days’ notice.
- There is a mandatory enrollment period of for:
- Virtual Primary & Metabolic Care/Medical Maintenance Programs of twelve (12) months;
- 24 Week Medical Weight Loss of six (6) months;
- Health Coaching of (6) months;
- Health Coaching add-on Packages (6 or 12) months;
- Personal Training Packages (4 or 6) months
- Both the Patient/Client and NPC retain the absolute and unconditional right to terminate this Agreement. Termination can occur without any requirement to show cause, provided that a written notice of termination is given at least 30 days in advance. The Agreement will conclude at the end of the 30-day notice period and may include any outstanding payments due during that termination period.
- Communications: Email, facsimile, video chat, instant messaging, and cell phone communications are not guaranteed secure or confidential. You waive confidentiality expectations for these means of communication. You acknowledge that all such communications may become a part of your medical records.
- Established Patients/Clients: Established Patients/Clients have completed preliminary paperwork, bloodwork, past medical history, and a first visit with NPC.
- By providing your email address to NPC, you authorize NPC and its Physicians and Staff to use email for communication regarding your protected health information (PHI) as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and its implementing regulations. By providing your email address to NPC, you acknowledge:
- Email is not inherently secure for transmitting or receiving PHI, and there is a possibility of third-party access;
- while the Physician will make reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of email communications, neither NPC nor the Physician can guarantee absolute confidentiality;
- we offer a HIPAA-compliant secure communications app, which will be discussed during your onboarding call with our staff;
- Physician may, at their discretion, include email communications in your permanent medical record;
- email is not suitable for emergency or time-sensitive matters or inquiries involving sensitive information. In case of an emergency or a situation that could escalate to an emergency, you should call 911 or visit the nearest Emergency room and follow the guidance of emergency personnel;
- if you do not receive a response to an email within 24 hours, you agree to use an alternative means of communication to contact the Physician;
- NPC and the Physician are not liable for any losses, costs, injuries, or expenses resulting from delays in responding to you due to technical failures, including but not limited to issues with internet service providers, power outages, electronic messaging software failures, improper email addressing, practice computer or network issues, or third-party interception of email communications.
- Additionally, your failure to adhere to the guidelines for email communication outlined in this section is not the responsibility of NPC or the Physician.
- Change of Law: If any change in law, regulation, or rule, whether at the federal, state, or local level, impacts the Agreement, which includes these referenced Terms & Conditions, or the activities of either party under the Agreement, or if there is a shift in the judicial or administrative interpretation of such laws, regulations, or rules, and if either party has a reasonable good-faith belief that such change will substantially affect their rights, obligations, or operations related to the Agreement, then that party may, through written notice, request the other party to engage in good-faith negotiations for the revision of the Agreement, including these Terms & Conditions. In the event that the parties are unable to reach an agreement on the modification of the Agreement within forty-five days from the effective date of the change, either party may promptly terminate the Agreement through written notice to the other party.
- Severability: If any provision herein is deemed legally invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder remains valid and such provision shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make that provision consistent with applicable law and in its modified form, and the provision shall be enforceable to the extent allowed by law.
- Reimbursement for Services Rendered: If this Agreement is invalidated for any reason, and if NPC is required to refund all or any portion of the retainer or fees paid by You, You agree to pay an amount equal to the reasonable value of Services rendered.
- No Amendment: Amendments must be in writing and signed by all parties to be binding. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Physician may unilaterally amend this Agreement to the extent required by federal, state, or local law or regulation (“Applicable Law”) , with 30 days’ written notice. Any such changes are incorporated by reference into this Agreement without the need for signature by the parties and are effective as of the date established by NPC, except that You shall initial any such change at NPC’s request. Moreover, if Applicable Law requires this Agreement to contain provisions that are not expressly set forth in this Agreement, then, to the extent necessary, such provisions shall be incorporated by reference into this Agreement and shall be deemed a part of this Agreement as though they had been expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- Assignment: This Agreement, and any rights You may have under it, may not be assigned or transferred by You.
- Relationship of Parties: You and the Physician intend and agree that the Physician, in performing his/her duties under this Agreement, is an independent contractor, as defined by the guidelines promulgated by the United States Internal Revenue Service and/or the United States Department of Labor, and the Physician shall have exclusive control of his/her work and the manner in which it is performed.
- Legal Significance: You acknowledge that this Agreement is a legal document and creates certain rights and responsibilities. You also acknowledge having had a reasonable time to seek legal advice regarding the Agreement and has either chosen not to do so or has done so and is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall be construed without regard to any presumptions or rules requiring construction against the party causing the instrument to be drafted. Captions in this Agreement are used for convenience only and shall not limit, broaden, or qualify the text.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior oral and written understandings and agreements regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of New York and all disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be settled in the court of proper venue and jurisdiction for NPC’s address in Tappan, New York.
- Service: Written notices are deemed served if sent to the address above or as listed in the Patient/Client Form via first class U.S. mail.
By purchasing a Program, all parties agree to the above terms.
Appendix 1: Direct Primary Care & Medical Weight Loss
Services and Payments Terms
- Medical Services: The term “Medical Services” in this Agreement refers to those medical services that the Physician, within their licensed states and consistent with their training and experience as an internal medicine physician and/or family medicine physician, is permitted to perform*. You are also entitled to an annual in-depth “wellness examination and evaluation,” performed by the Physician, which may include:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Body Fat Analysis
- Psychosocial Screening
- Custom Wellness Plan
*Certain restrictions may apply.
In situations where the Physician is unavailable due to vacations, sick days, or similar circumstances, calls to the Physician or the Physician’s office will be directed to a covering physician. While NPC will make every effort to arrange for coverage, it cannot guarantee such coverage.
- Non-Medical, Personalized Services: NPC will also provide you with non-medical services, referred to as “Non-Medical Services,” including:
- 24/7 Access: You will have access to the Physician through instant messaging and video chat, as well as direct telephone and pager access to the Physician around the clock. During the Physician’s absence, NPC will provide access to an appropriately licensed healthcare provider through an answering service.
- E-Mail Access: You will be given the Physician’s e-mail address for non-urgent communications, which will be handled promptly by the Physician or Practice staff. It is important to note that email and the internet should not be used to access medical care in the event of an emergency or any situation that You could reasonably expect may develop into an emergency; in such cases, you should contact 911 or the nearest emergency medical assistance provider.
- No Wait or Minimal Wait Appointments: Every effort will be made to minimize your wait time for scheduled office visits. If a minimal wait is expected, you will be informed of the wait time.
- Same Day/Next Day Appointments: Established Patients receive priority for same day or next day appointments based on availability.
- Home or Office Visits: Upon request and when deemed necessary by the Physician, home or office visits will be arranged.
- Specialists: The NPC Physician will coordinate with medical specialists to whom you are referred for specialty care. You acknowledge and understand that fee’s paid under this Agreement do not include and do not cover specialist fees or fees due to any medical professional other than the NPC Physician; you are solely responsible for any specialist fees.
- State Licensure: Tro Kalayjian D.O., Dr. Laura Buchanan, M.D., and/or PA-C. Mary Dugandzic hold nationwide medical licenses that allow them to practice medicine. In states where they are licensed, they can order lab work, make diagnoses, and adjust or prescribe medications.
- Billing: Clients are directly billed for the App
- Non-Medical Services: The app and app offered meetings are for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
- Terms: You will have to review and agree to the terms and conditions of the app when you sign up with an account.
- FINANCIAL AGREEMENT
- Understanding the Monthly Retainer and Coverage:
- 24 Week Medical Weight Loss Program, the monthly retainer fee is $500, with a total of 6 payments starting from the enrollment period. This retainer covers services provided by our office during the program, including non-medical health coaching services such as health coaching visits, group coaching, weight-loss counseling, and access to integrated smart equipment. The retainer also enables us to schedule urgent visits, and if necessary, same-day visits when available however the cost of these visits will be billed separately and is not included in the retainer.
- Virtual Metabolic Care Program, the retainer fee is $200 per month and includes one 90 minute visit at the beginning of each Program year. This retainer applies to services provided by our office during the program, encompassing non-medical health coaching services like health coaching visits, group coaching, weight-loss counseling, and access to email and text messaging communication with our staff, health coaches, and physicians. The retainer also enables us to schedule urgent visits, and if necessary, same-day visits when available however the cost of these visits will be billed separately and is not included in the retainer.
- Medical Maintenance Program, the retainer fee is $200 per month and includes one 90 minute visit at the beginning of each Program year. This retainer applies to services provided by our office during the program, encompassing non-medical health coaching services like health coaching visits, group coaching, weight-loss counseling, and access to email and text messaging communication with our staff, health coaches, and physicians. The retainer also enables us to schedule urgent visits, and if necessary, same-day visits when available however the cost of these visits will be billed separately and is not included in the retainer.
- Health Coaching Program, the monthly retainer fee is $350, with a total of 6 payments starting from the enrollment period. This retainer covers services provided by our office during the program, including non-medical health coaching services such as health coaching visits, group coaching, weight-loss counseling, and access to integrated smart equipment.
- Request for Insurance Information and Photo ID: We require your photo ID to verify your identity, and we keep your insurance card on file to submit claims as an out-of-network provider. The retainer you pay will be applied to any services not covered by your out-of-network insurance benefits.
- Medicaid or Medicare Coverage: Our Physicians do not participate in Medicaid or Medicare, and we cannot submit claims for services to these programs. By agreeing to our terms, you also commit not to submit our bills to Medicare or Medicaid for reimbursement. All services provided by our office are self-pay, and payments are due at the time of service.
Refund Policy: We do not offer any refunds under any circumstances.
Certification and Authorization
I certify that I have read and agree to Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care’s payment policy. I acknowledge my eligibility for the insurance indicated by the card submitted to this office. I understand that payment for retainers is my responsibility, regardless of insurance coverage. I hereby assign to Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care all money to which I am entitled for medical expenses related to the services performed by Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care, not exceeding my indebtedness to the practice. I authorize Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care to release any medical information to my insurance carrier or third-party payer to facilitate the processing of my insurance claims. I recognize that failure to pay any outstanding retainers within 90 days of notification will result in additional fees for past due balances, and excessive failure to pay may lead to my account being sent to a third-party collection agency.
Who we are:
Our website address is https://www.doctortro.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
NPC used Hint & Spruce for the collection of payments. Please read their respective privacy policies at https://stripe.com/gb/privacy & https://hint.com/terms & https://hint.com/privacy
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data:
Our Servers use SSL encryption and are hosted by iPage
Like many other Web sites, DoctorTro.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
E. WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care’s Website: DoctorTro.com
Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care is located at 84 Route 303, Tappan, NY 10983
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.DoctorTro.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from http://www.DoctorTro.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.DoctorTro.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.DoctorTro.com
No use of Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.